Frequently Asked Questions
General Ventilation Information
General information on ventilation
- Are Lomanco products eligible for a Federal Tax Credit?
- Can an attic be over-ventilated?
- Can exhaust vents be installed at different heights?
- Can I add to my existing ventilation system?
- Do you have products for tile roofs?
- How do I choose a proper sized ventilation system?
- How do I obtain warranty service?
- How does a ventilator's design make a difference in its long term effectiveness?
- How much attic ventilation is required for my home?
- Is it difficult to install Lomanco products?
- Is it okay to mix exhaust vents?
- What are your product warranties?
- What colors are available for Lomanco products?
- What exhaust product is most effective?
- What is a roof pitch?
- What is Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)?
- What is Net Free Area (NFA)?
- What is the best way to ventilate a "hip roof?"
- What is the best way to ventilate a cathedral ceiling?
- What is the best way to ventilate an attic with a "knee wall?"
- What is the difference between intake and exhaust products?
- What is ventilation?
- What products are available in copper?
- What should the temperature be in my attic?
- What size nail is recommended for installation for Lomanco products?
- Where does the moisture in my attic come from?
- Which is better - too much intake or too much exhaust?
- Why do homes need to be ventilated?
- Will Lomanco products work on a flat roof?