Frequently Asked Questions
15 FAQs matched your search criteria.
- Are replacement parts available for power vents?
- Can multiple power vents be wired to 1 control box?
- Do I need to oil the motor on my power vent?
- Is it ok to wire the power vent to an on / off switch?
- My motor seems to burn out prematurely. Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening?
- My power vent runs continuously. Is there anything I can do?
- What are the recommended settings for the thermostat and humidistat?
- What are the specifications on the motor?
- What is Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)?
- What is the average life span of the motor?
- What is the cost of electricity to run the power vent?
- What is the expected run time of a power vent?
- What is the warranty on Power Vents?
- Why is my power vent making a loud noise?
- Why isn't my power vent turning on?