Frequently Asked Questions
14 FAQs matched your search criteria.
- Can turbines be installed on a metal roof?
- Can Whirlybirds be installed on a tile roof?
- How do I determine how many turbines I need?
- How far down the peak should turbines be installed?
- How much intake is required for turbines?
- Should I cover my turbines in the winter?
- Should turbines be level?
- What is Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)?
- What makes Lomanco Whirlybirds different than other turbines?
- What prevents turbines from leaking?
- What size and style turbines do you manufacture?
- What warranty is offered on Whirlybird turbines?
- When should hurricane caps be used?
- Why aren't my turbines spinning?